M&E Capacity Support
M&E and Technology for Development (T4D) are areas that are often thought of as secondary tasks during programme start-up and under resourced within an organisation. Arqaam wants to help change this and we believe that small, grassroots organisations should not be left out.
Our pro bono support program supports newly established and grassroot organisations in improving their M&E practice. We take an approach that emphasises building field ownership and utilises open source tools that can be used by your organisation in the future.
Arqaam offers two levels of support: a series of open webinars on M&E and T4D best practices and can provide direct organisational support on the following topics:
- Basic training on M&E
- Smart Indicators
- Qualitative and Quantitative survey tools
- Logframe and Theory of Change
- Training in Data Quality Assurance practices
- Review M&E Frameworks and plans
- Support in outlining a Digitalisation Strategy
- How to use Digital Data Collection
- Evaluating T4D projects through Digital Principles of Development
- Developing data standards and reporting
Please note, that our support programme is not to do the work of M&E staff in your organisation, but rather to work with your staff to build their capacity, enabling them to take on these task in the future.
Interested organisations should meet the following criteria:
- A national organisation, association or community-led group
- Organisational yearly turnover of less than 250,000 USD
If you are interested, please apply here.